Saturday, August 22, 2009

Few lines for my mate

Hello buddy,

This is your newest but oldest friend writing some verses of immortility, expected to be preserved by you throughout your life. As always, I am not a conventional writer and in no way wants to flatter you. What I write is deemed by me as truth as 'Truth' for me is God and God is the sole faitor whom I fear and respect. You might be thinking, why I am not writing about you? I wouldnot enumerate your good points as you have plenty of them in you. The manner in which I have come in close turns with you is indeed inspiring for me.I would not just call you a friend but I have very well deemed you as something more than that, who is so sweet and caring. Your words for me were indeed heart rending and at time would short certainly before me if I ever forget you.  I consider all my happenings as God's acion so it was indeed God's will that we met and extended our friendship further. I am not only thankful but also feel pride in having you as my buddy and thankds to the Love and the care with which you treated me always. I am grateful to your feelings, which reflect, when you speak to me. All the help that you have provided me is considered by me as a 'tribute', which I pay to you and our friendship.

The feelings that I had felt for you cannot be spewed on the keyboard. Today I can proudly say that I had and will be having a friend like you, who has set high standards as a successful human being, the factor for which we all are striving hard. If by God's grace and by the blessings of my elders, I enable myself to become a worthy component of your future, I would certainly tribute and owe my success to your timely helps and warmth of your friendship. You might be familiar with my write ups, as you have went through many of them.

No human is PERFECT, Not You, Not I, NoOne...You have no bad points to be seen or percieved by a good natured man. I would always be yout friend if you consider me the same.

Do not get bored by my long speeches as a true friend speeks from the ranchor of his heart.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment